The Epinephrine Syringe
Price: $224 (box of 100)
Get a free Snap Med Pak with the purchase of 1 box of Epinephrine Syringes!
The Epinephrine Syringe™ provides quick and easy epinephrine dose indicators for commonly* administered child, teen and adult doses of epinephrine when treating anaphylaxis.
- Designed for health care provider use only
- For use with epinephrine 1 mg/ mL only
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous injection only; not for IV use
- Gradient markings of 0.15 mL, 0.3 mL, and 0.5 mL only, providing corresponding epinephrine doses of 0.15 mg, 0.3 mg, and 0.5 mg
- Indicated for use in patients weighing equal to or greater than 15 kg or 33 lbs.
- Single-use only; destroy after use in appropriate container
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Non-toxic, pyrogen free
- Leur lock syringe without needle
- Available in a box of 100 individually-packaged sterile syringes
* Common dose indicators of epinephrine when treating anaphylaxis include 0.15 mL (or 0.15 mg), 0.3 mL (or 0.3 mg) and 0.5 mL (or 0.5 mg). Always follow your anaphylaxis treatment order/ protocol when deciding if The Epinephrine Syringe™ meets your needs in treating anaphylaxis.